Re: [equinox-dev] OBR

Thomas Watson wrote:

There currently is no implementation of OBR. If you look earlier in this thread you will see talk of investigating an OBR repository adaptor for p2. Thomas Hallgren showed interest in implementing such a repository adaptor. Thomas, do you have any interest in doing/contributing this work to Equinox? Perhaps start in the incubator?

Yes, absolutely. I've already started by reading up on p2 in general and the current Update Site adaptor. How do I get committer access to the incubator?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top