Re: [equinox-dev] Maven and all that [was: Jetty and commons logging]

Yup, that is there and I simply forgot about it. Thanks.  Note also that soon there will be a p2 index for Europa as well as the Eclipse project builds.

Jeff

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>

01/07/2008 01:56 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] Maven and all that [was: Jetty and commons logging]

With the discussion of "meta data", I'm surprised no one mentioned OSGi repositories ... is there a reason for that?  (Other than me missing the whole point from quickly scanning this mailing list :)

It's not heavily advertised, I guess, but we actually produce OSGi repository meta data for our yearly releases, such as

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/europa/repository.zip

And this in turn becomes part of the (browsable) OSGi repository at

http://www2.osgi.org/obr/browse?_xml=1&cmd=repository

Just FYI, FWIW