Re: [equinox-dev] Jetty and commons logging

On Saturday 05 January 2008 05:28, Dave Syer wrote:

> The issue is to do with the fact that the jetty plugin, in maven notation
> org.mortbay:jetty, has a dependence on commons logging, in OSGi notation
> org.apache.commons.logging;version=[1.0.0,2.0.0). But the only commons
> logging bundles I could find do not specify a version (hence the default
> version 0.0.0 does not match).

If you use Pax Logging from OPS4J, it probably solves your problem. Pax Logger
is explicitly created to handle legacy logging APIs and route those into a
shared Log Service implementation backed by Log4J.

More info at http://www.ops4j.org/projects/pax/logging/

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer