Re: [equinox-dev] Jetty Security Handler

Title: Re: [equinox-dev] Jetty Security Handler
Amit,

I don’t have an answer, but I’ll certainly be interested in what you find.  I’ve been looking at Jetty6, which is OSGi-ready (i.e. is already packaged in an OSGi bundle).  I am assuming that it has support for all Jetty and Servlet/JSP features such as handlers, filters (JAAS), etc.

You might want to have a look at PAX-WEB: http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/display/ops4j/Pax+Web

Brett Wooldridge
Software Architect, Open Products
AlterPoint, Inc.