[equinox-dev] [prov] Equinox p2 builds

In an effort to live on the bleeding edge, we are going to be running p2
builds regularly from now until the regular milestone candidate integration
build on Monday.

Details:
- builds will be run every 3 hours
- build input for p2 bundles will be from the map files (NOT from HEAD)
- builds will always generate metadata based on the I20071204-1547 build
- new versions for root IUs will be created
- the servers/builds may be deleted occasionally due to disk space
constraints

Server URL - http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates
Agent Downloads - http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates/builds

If you have any problems, please let us know asap.

Thanks.

Back to the top