[equinox-dev] Updating bundles web page

We are doing a pass over this Web page to make sure the status on our various bundles is accurate:

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/bundles/

If you maintain one of the bundles listed there, please verify that the status (green vs. red) is accurate, and reply here with any corrections. We are also considering moving bundles into the incubator project if they are red, and we have no currect plans to work on them. Putting the bundles in the incubator gives a more accurate reflection of their status (still under development, not product ready), and gives people in the community a lower barrier to join the incubator if they are interested in working on them.

John

Back to the top