From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heiko Seeberger
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 3:35 PM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] Deploying plug-in with AOSGi aspects

Hi Oren,

use this config.ini. It contains all necessary arguments:

osgi.bundles=\
org.eclipse.equinox.common@2:start,\
org.eclipse.update.configurator@3:start,\
org.aspectj.osgi.service.weaving@start,\
here.come.my.aspects
osgi.framework.extensions=org.aspectj.osgi

# AOSGi
org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.configuration=META-INF/aop.xml;org/aspectj/aop.x
ml

#aj.weaving.verbose=true
#org.aspectj.weaver.showWeaveInfo=true
#org.aspectj.osgi.verbose=true