[equinox-dev] [prov] compile/javadoc errors in ECF 1.2?

This is a bit off topic, but I've just reinstalled all of the p2 stuff on a brand spankin' new computer, new Eclipse, load the project set, etc.

ECF 1.2 has javadoc errors (missing @return) that show up as compile errors in several classes.
I think I had previously just fixed up the settings when I saw these before, thinking I must have set up some stricter default setting or the like.

But I would have expected not to see these by just loading the project set into a fresh eclipse.
Has anyone else seen these and this is a bug in either the ECF doc or the project settings?

susan

Back to the top