  From:       Susan M Franklin <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       11/02/2007 01:16 PM

  Subject:    Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 3.4 plan

>Managing other profiles
>p2 inherently supports the management of profiles other than the one
currently running the p2 infrastructure.

Pascal, since this item was listed under "User interaction" I'm wondering
what this means for the UI.  The "end user" UI manages the "self" profile
and doesn't currently allow a user to point it at anything else.  The admin
UI lets you manage multiple profiles but I've definitely been treating it
as a tool for developers, not as a polished end-user tool.

What does this line item mean to the UI's currently being built?

susan

  Pascal Rapicault
  <Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx>            To:        Equinox development
  equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx          cc:
                                           Subject:        [equinox-dev]
                                   [prov] p2 3.4 plan
  11/01/2007 01:25 PM
  Please respond to Equinox
  development mailing list

Hello,

One of the delivery of M3 was a concrete feature list of what will be
delivered as part of 3.4.
A first cut of this document is now available on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_1.0_Features

PaScaL