[equinox-dev] [prov] M3 Testing status

Hi,

I've been trying to go through:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_tests

and I'm running into a few issues:

1) after some hand-holding by Pascal, I got metadata generated for both
3.4M2 and I200710300010 in the same location.  If I do this, I only get
one "sdk" entry.  Is this desirable?  I can't install the 3.4M2 "sdk".

2) getting past 1) by generating metadata just for M2, I can provision
M2 and run it.  Nice!  However, I get no "Software Updates (incubation)"
in the SDK.  Should I?

3) can one run just the agent UI from a provisioned install?  ie. not as
part of the sdk?

I will report more when I get past the whole "can't update in the UI"
issue.

Thanks,

Andrew