[equinox-dev] Fw: [p2] Upgraded to ECF 1.2

Sorry, I forgot to add that you will have to change the project specific
compiler options on 2 of these projects as they are producing Javadoc
errors in your workspace.

In the Project Properties select Java Compiler -> Javadoc, you can disable
"Process Javadoc Comments"

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 10/25/2007 03:39 PM -----

equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 10/25/2007 01:37:02 PM:

> ECF 1.2 has been released and I have updated the project set files and
map
> file for build input. Please take a minute to update your workspace if
you
> have those projects in it. (new version tag is R1_2)
>
> Thanks.

Back to the top