Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Framework Admin test

Please add it to both PSF files.  I noticed it in one but not the other.

As a point of interest, we should try to keep things sorted in the PSFs so they are easier to read/manage.  The new test entry seems to have been inserted somewhat randomly.

Jeff

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

10/24/2007 04:49 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] [prov] Framework Admin test

Hi

I released a test project for the Framework Admin service. It can be found
in CVS under equinox-incubator/org.eclipse.equinox.frameworkadmin.test.

Enjoy!

PaScaL