From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin Lippert
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:11 AM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features

Hi Oren,

I will try to reproduce this to find the problem. Meanwhile you could
re-install AOSGi and everything works as expected, right?

-Martin

Hi Martin,

That's what I did:
- Installed Eclipse 3.3.1
- Added AJDT (update manager)
- Added AOSGi (unzipped last version)
- Imported demo.eclipse.tooltip and launched it --> worked as expected
- Installed Mylin (or EMF) through update manager, restarted and launched
again --> no tooltips...

Oren