[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] [p2] ProcessingStepHandler.canProcess(IArtifactDescriptor descriptor) ..
- From: Stefan Liebig <Stefan.Liebig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:55:15 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20070728)
.. is currently used within the MirrorRequest to decide whether a
´optimized´ artifact should be used for mirroring. The current logic to
decide whether this can be done is only based on the fact that all
required processing step implementations (extensions) are available.
I think that this is not sufficient, because:
- for the unpack200, the unpack200.exe may not be available
- for the delta steps, the required predecessor artifact may not be
In such cases the canProcess() would return true, but processing would fail.
Do I miss something?