Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration

anyone willing to look at this and do a prototype?

I'm interested in most of the pieces, but I'll start by keeping up to date with Susan's work on the UM and building out a prototype of the URI/file handlers for the major OS platforms to see if that is feasible.

Would a Wiki page be the best place for me to summarize the browser integration wish list and discussion points raised here on the list?

-Brett

Back to the top