Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration

Hi,

* Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxx> [2007-10-23 10:36]:
> If you use the Eclipse browser to browse download sites or something
> like EPIC

While I completely agree that we need some easy method of installing and
that it would be ideal to do so from a web browser, wouldn't this
solution require one to basically do all of their browsing from within
Eclipse?

As hard as it will be, I think native handlers are the way to go here.
I'd love to be proven wrong, though, because I know how difficult it
will be -- especially with multiple running Eclipse instances.

Andrew