[equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features

Hi,

First, I would like to let you know that AOSGi is functioning on Eclipse 3.3.1.

Yet, I’m facing a weird problem:

When I’m adding a feature to Eclipse 3.3.1 (using update manager), after restarting Eclipse the AOSGi plug-ins are not recognized (they don’t show up in the installed plug-ins list and of course AOSGi is not functioning). This happened to me when I tried to add EMF and also Mylin. I tried the –clean flag and the problem remains. Moreover, even when restoring the previous Eclipse state the problem remains. This happens only when the features are added AFTER AOSGi; when AOSGi is added after the features everything works fine… any suggestions?

Thanks,

Oren

Back to the top