[equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey

For the delta processing steps I need to ´store´ an IArtifactKey into a string. This artifact key identifies the predecessor used for patching/diffing. I created a simple class performing this serialization and de-serialization (comma separated list of the properties of IArtifactKey).
What is better?
- Split this De/Serializer class and place the Serializer and the De-serializer where they are used - Keep it together (one class) and place in the package org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata
- ..

Stefan

Back to the top