[equinox-dev] p2 rename complete

The rename of p2 bundles/packages is complete. The best approach to catch up is to delete everything in your workspace, checkout the new org.eclipse.equinox.p2.releng bundle, and import the project set.  I have run the automated tests, and they still have the same failures as before the rename (we should really get to a point where our tests are all green, even if it means removing some failing tests).  I have run the metadata generation, director test cycle, and also tested some basic install scenarios using the admin UI.  There are a few bits I have not tested - the directory watcher, the end-user UI, and the prov tools.

john

Back to the top