[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] class not found in the same package
- From: Mayank Thakore <thakore.mayank@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:10:20 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Ef83LFUqukIi7Ie5WSVYK0wQ9WyH9XpDhw/i51+Obt3KQ0WqJlqE+hBXig3H/2bP8zYB5hC8I+Wfhwe6YWFpWNXagc7HTP+W3ArsCgSHqxP3uLK7rQdS/M/7sComnFafoKLtCj0ZZLywMeFMzXyiHJfgRo79Y292O1e3M+Xiv4s=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20070423)
I am running standard, osgi framework bundles from inside eclipse 3.2.0.
I get a class not found exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
However the package is already imported. There are two classes in the
package. One of them I am able to access but not the other ! (the
exporting bundle has the package inside a jar file in its classpath).
When I removed the import both classes are inaccessible. But if I
introduce the import only one of the classes becomes accessible. I have
ensured that only one bundle is exporting the package.
I'm stuck with this for a few hours now and don't know how to go around
looking for a solution. Any help is appreciated.