Re: [equinox-dev] External jars referenced in a bundle

Hi,

I looked at it again this morning and was able to fix it. The problem
was that I was putting my jar files inside the src directory which for
some reason I thought was the root of the bundle. Anyway, it's been
resolved now by putting them actually in the root of the bundle and
adding the jar files to the Bundle-ClassPath: in the Manifest.

Thanks and sorry for the little noise.

Lois.