[equinox-dev] External jars referenced in a bundle

Hi,

I am having a problem that I have been cracking my head on for hours
and I cannot figure it out. I am sure that it is simple enough though.

I have the JFreeChart library (for example..I have many other
dependencies) and I want to use it inside one of my bundles. So I
understand I have to add it to the Import-Package but the problem is
that org.jfree is not recognized. jfreechart is in the global
classpath though. I heard you can reference the jar files with
Bundle-ClassPath so I added the jar files to that but to no avail.

If I do not Import-Package I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for
one of the jfreechart classes.

I have tried many other things, but I just cannot get it to work. So
the question is, how do i get an external jar file to be recognized?

Thank you very much,
Lois.

Back to the top