[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] [prov] Toward M2
Yesterday I experimented with what we are delivering. We are not there yet
but we are close!
There are a few problems that I have been encountering and other things
that are known to be problematic:
- The build of the agent and of the end user UI is failing, DJ is working
- I can't see where the end user ui shows up when it is installed on top
of 3.3.1 or 3.4. Is the definition of the end user ui feature correct?
- Relative paths:
- The support for relative path in the config.ini and eclipse.ini is
not in yet. DJ has the code but is currently focusing on the UI
- Profiles contain a ref to the install location.
- Sometimes the config.ini and eclipse.ini are blown up
There are probably other problems that you are aware and to make sure that
every problem will be addressed, I suggest to hold a call this morning at
11:30 AM this morning. Call information to follow.