Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Summit: Talks and topics

Sorry, I sent out the incorrect deadline date for short talk proposals. The correct deadline date is Friday 9/21/2007.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Thomas Watson---09/18/2007 04:28:16 PM---Equinox Summit 2007 attendees,Thomas Watson---09/18/2007 04:28:16 PM---Equinox Summit 2007 attendees,

          Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          09/18/2007 04:20 PM

          Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[equinox-dev] Equinox Summit: Talks and topics

Equinox Summit 2007 attendees,

The summit date is fast approaching, and it's time to firm up the agenda. The substance of the summit will be shaped by all attendees, so your help is needed in setting the agenda. To this end, can *all* attendees please add a quick summary of your areas of interest to the summit wiki. It can be just a few words, but if you don't let others know what you're here for, you probably won't get much out of the short time we have available.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Summit_2007_topics#Areas_of_Interest

Also, the summit will start off with some short talks on major work areas in and around Equinox over the coming year. Please consider adding a talk proposal here by Friday 9/18/2007:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Summit_2007_topics#Lightning_Talks

Tom