[equinox-dev] [prov] Initial cut of shared install targetting post-M2

Hi,

After discussing things offline with Pascal, it turns out that an issue
in the DependencyExpander is causing our unit tests to fail.  The lack
of testing and a very tight timeline make us uncomfortable pushing this
into M2.  As such, we're going to continue working and hopefully get
things in ASAP after M2.  Sorry for not making this M2 item.

Both Tim and I will be in Ottawa next week to discuss things face to
face.  We welcome the input of others and look forward to moving on to
more use cases after things have made their way into CVS (or at least as
an attachment in bugzilla).  As the base code is starting to come
together, we will now draft out a plan for the other needed pieces to
enable shared installation.

Andrew