Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox->Bundles component is getting crowded

BJ Hargrave wrote on 09/12/2007 03:33:59 PM:

> I am not sure this is true. According to portal.eclipse.org, I am a
> committer on eclipse, eclipse.equinox and eclipse.incubator. Thus it would
> seem to me we only need to elect one to eclipse.equinox to have commit
> rights to all the framework and the various potential bundle components.

Actually the UI is misleading.  Components are treated as second-class by the web ui.  Actually they are hidden for scaleability reasons.  If you drill into the "members" link in any given project you will see that you are a committer on the framework and bundles components of equinox (for example).  Note that there is currently some bogus data driving these pages to don't believe all you see.

Jeff