Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox->Bundles component is getting crowded

BJ Hargrave wrote on 09/12/2007 03:33:59 PM:

> I am not sure this is true. According to portal.eclipse.org, I am a
> committer on eclipse, eclipse.equinox and eclipse.incubator. Thus it would
> seem to me we only need to elect one to eclipse.equinox to have commit
> rights to all the framework and the various potential bundle components.

Actually the UI is misleading.  Components are treated as second-class by the web ui.  Actually they are hidden for scaleability reasons.  If you drill into the "members" link in any given project you will see that you are a committer on the framework and bundles components of equinox (for example).  Note that there is currently some bogus data driving these pages to don't believe all you see.

Jeff

Back to the top