|Re: [equinox-dev] Compilation warnings in latest nightly build|
Thanks for the info and the lead-in Olivier.
As you may have noticed the new bundles contributed by Prosyst have been added to the equinox incubator build and can now be downloaded from the equinox download page. I updated the projects with the following:
- added .qualifier to the Bundle-Version
- added appropriate Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment headers and updated compiler settings to use the proper execution environment JRE to build.
- updated the settings the equinox code formatter and to format and organize imports on Java file saves
- formatted and organized imports of all the code according to the new settings
- fixed the compiler warnings from the build
Over the next few milestones we will be reviewing the code and getting it into shape for graduation out of the incubator. Any help from the community in testing and reviewing the code is appreciated. Please use the bundles from the equinox download page and open any bugs for issues you may find. Thanks.
Olivier Thomann ---09/11/2007 09:16:42 AM---Hi,
Sent by: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/11/2007 09:16 AM