[equinox-dev] Compilation warnings in latest nightly build

Hi,

Several warnings were found in last nightly build.

Here is a list of concerned bundles:
- org.eclipse.equinox.ds
- org.eclipse.equinox.io
- org.eclipse.equinox.ip
- org.eclipse.equinox.util
- org.eclipse.equinox.wireadmin

Please review the warnings from the nightly build results. These warnings
are trivial to address. If you wonder why it is useful to provide a
serialVersionUID field, I would suggest the reading of the tutorial about
serialization.
The projects' settings can also be modified to prevent this kind of
warnings in future builds. If you don't know how to do that, let me know.

Olivier

Back to the top