[equinox-dev] Launcher and fragments

Hello,

the launcher bundle?
If I remember correctly the launcher fragments result from the
reorganization of the eclipse.exe where we tried to make the exe as small
as possible. Therefore it seems to me that the declaration of the platform
specific launcher bundles as fragment of the launcher.jar (formerly
startup.jar) is abusive. However I found weird that we did without a
precise motive. Does anyone remember it?

For me, the platform specific launchers should be "fragment to the
eclipse.exe".

PaScaL

Back to the top