Re: [equinox-dev] Problems with http.jetty...

Hi Kit,

My best guess is that your bundle is not "started" and subsequently your
web resources are not registered.
This sort of thing is probably best handled in the user news group. If you
use the console to do an "ss" and add that to a posting that would help.
It might also help to verify in the debugger the "start" method in your
activator is being called and that your resources are registered.

HTH
-Simon