[equinox-dev] [prov] - internal error "updating metadata"

Is anyone else seeing these errors in their working IDE?
For example, I just got this error while syncing with the repository.

An internal error occurred during: "Updating metadata".
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException

I believe this is a self hosting issue (keeping metadata up to date with the workspace), but thought I better post just to make sure.  When we get these errors, should we be cleaning out the metadata generated for a self hosting launch, and if so, exactly what needs to be deleted?

thanks,
susan

Back to the top