[equinox-dev] Equinox Summit: No registration, no food...

We are three weeks from the Equinox Summit (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Summit_2007) and the Foundation events team needs to start finalizing catering and other arrangements. I know that there are several people who have said they would like to come but have not yet registered.  If you don't register soon, there will not be enough food :-)  So, if you believe you are interested in coming, please send a registration message to equinoxsummit@xxxxxxxxxxx.

On a related note, we should start sorting through the agenda.  The wiki contains a working agenda
        http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Summit_2007_working_agenda
with ideas and topics.  For the most part the agenda will be shaped by the people who are attending.  Please take some time this week to add your thoughts to that page and then starting next week we can organize the topics into sessions and make a proper agenda.

Jeff

Back to the top