Re: [equinox-dev] AW: [sec] Using JAAS framework: "Could not locate JAAS Configuration"

Are you running your sample as an Eclipse product? I've found that ensures that the values set in plugin_customization.ini are properly set as defaults in plugin preferences.

Alternatively, you could simply create a configuration named 'other' in your jaas_config.xml file. That is a default used by JAAS itself.

-matt

---
Matt Flaherty
Security Project Lead, Lotus Notes & Eclipse Equinox
External:
http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/security/
Internal:
https://cs.opensource.ibm.com/projects/eclipsesec/