[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] getResources : bundleresource
- From: Erik Bengtson <erik@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:58:43 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.3
I have some bundles (B,C,D) that are not deployed as osgi bundles, but as
libraries within a bundle (A).
In bundle A, I have a custom internal registry of the plugin.xml from files
1) find and load all plugin.xml files using classloader.getResources()
I get an enumeration of:
So far so good, but now I have to load the corresponding /META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
files from each bundle (B,C,D).
2) do: -- new URL("bundleresource://26:3/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF");
My problem is that it returns the MANIFEST.MF from bundle (C), instead of bundle
What am I doing wrong?
Background: My project JPOX, a JDO/JPA implementation, is OSGi compatible and
uses Eclipse Extension/Extension Points for declarative services. I have an
internal registry of bundles/extension/extension points when running outside an