Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install

From wiki reference

>>The reconciler would check for differences and update the user's profile as needed.

Did you mean the user's bundles.txt? As I understand it the profile would be explicit. It should specify the variability that is allowed and we should stay within those limits. I am not exactly clear on what we mean by profile so maybe it is just a definition difference.

Nice document.

Inactive hide details for "Tim Webb" <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>"Tim Webb" <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Tim Webb" <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>

          08/21/2007 02:14 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install

All,

I've written up a few notes on the Shared Install and a quick summary of what Andrew and I will be doing to start an implementation. Online at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_Shared_Install

Cheers,
Tim

On 8/21/07, Tim Webb < tim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: _______________________________________________