RE: [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError)

Thanks, Simon,

I've been trying to upgrade all my apps to use 2.4 in an attempt to
avoid any conflicts, but it looks like I was being too optimistic to
think that this was possible.

I'm still in the process of trying to get rid of older stuff, so I'll
hopefully have more information soon.

In any case, I thought that it was supposed to be possible to work with
more than one version of the spec, since bundles are isolated from each
other.

Is this therefore not a bug in org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet?

Cheers,
Dave