Re: [equinox-dev] Information Update - Description has changed: Equinox provisioning weekly development call

Pascal,

Sorry, I must have missed it last week...but I can't find the *time* for this call.

Scott

Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Description

As the interest in the equinox provisioning work is growing, we thought it would be interesting to hold a weekly development conference call.
The call will be a place to discuss design and implementation issues as well as directions of the ongoing work. The discussion topic will be posted in advance on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_Weekly_Discussion_Topics .

Ottawa: 1-613-287-8000
International: 1-866-362-7064
Passcode: 880932

Moving to a regular phone number, while we sort out the problems with Asterisk.