Re: [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError)

Very strange -- the implementation should not affect this sort of thing.
Please open a bug report as we'll likely have to create a testcase to sort
this out.

The only thing I can think of is to slowly step through the createServer
call and see if you can determine exactly what the problem is.
Apart from that all I can think of is interference if Servlet 2.3 is
visible in another bundle.

-Simon

equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 08/16/2007 12:03:58 AM:

> I'm having some kind of versioning problem, which seems to be internal
> to the HttpService bundle provided by Eclipse.
>
> Version of javax.servlet is 2.4.0.v200705291052.
> Version of osgi.services is 3.1.200.v20070605.
>
> Error is:
>
> java.lang.AbstractMethodError:

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHttpRequest.getLocalAddr()Ljava/lang/String;