[equinox-dev] [prov] resolved metadata

I have just released a pretty extensive change around installable units.
You should update all the projects, regenerate your repositories and delete
the agent data.
The change is to clearly separate installable units as descriptions of
dependencies as they are coming out of the repository and their
"resolution" state when they are being processed by the engine.
This will help us in simplifying the director and ensure we are not
modifying objects that should be immutable.

PaScaL

Back to the top