Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout

>where such things
   What does such refer to, plugins or preferences?

             "Alex Blewitt"
             <alex.blewitt@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       "Andrew Overholt"
             08/10/2007 06:34          <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Equinox
             PM                        development mailing list"
                                       <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
                                       Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA,
                                       equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared
                                       install filesystem layout

I should also throw into the mix ... on Macs, there's
/Library/Application Support/Eclipse and ~/Library/Application
Support/Eclipse as standard places where such things could go and be
considered to be on the search path for bundles (I think I suggested
the idea of a BUNDLEPATH somewhere in one of my bug reports). So
whilst having a logical separation of ideas is good, let's think about
how they might work for other OSes as well :-)

Alex.

Back to the top