Re: [equinox-dev] Trouble with http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_Getting_Started

Paul, with the help of Jeff, Susan and newer code, have you been able to
make further progress?
Thx

PaScaL

             Paul M Vanderlei
             <pvlei@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             equinox-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [equinox-dev] Trouble with
             07/23/2007 02:31          http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Pro
             PM                        visioning_Getting_Started

             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Following (and, carefully!)  the instructions in the "My First Run"
section.....

First, it is not clear to me whether the argument
"-Declipse.prov.metadataGenerator.eclipseBase=...." should point back to
the same Eclipse install from which I am running or to another Eclipse
install. So I installed another Eclipse and pointed at that one.

Second, when I run the "Test Director SDK" it terminates immediately with
no feedback or errors.

Finally, when I run the "org.eclipse.equinox.prov.metadata.test.AllTests" I
get 23/23 failures.

I suspect it's some sort of configuration problem. Has anyone been able to
get this going from a virgin Eclipse 3.3 install?
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx