Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint

James, to enlight us, could you please describe the kind of things that you
are doing with install handlers?

             James D Miles
             <jdmiles@xxxxxx.c
             Sent by:                  <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             equinox-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [equinox-dev] [prov] Native
             08/07/2007 04:41          touchpoint
             PM

             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Please either add javadoc info or wiki info on the design of the
org.eclipse.equinox.prov.touchpoint.natives and . This appears to be where
install handler equivalent functionality would be performed. I don't need
extensive docs. I just need to know the plan so I can evaluate how it can
be used. We use the install handlers extensively in the current eclipse and
I am attempting to locate the home for this functionality. Also is Rhino
JavaScript envisioned to be the main scripting mechanism for the native
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx