[equinox-dev] [prov] M1a

Since we are now credited of an additional week, we will be doing an M1a
containing the following changes:
- change all the version numbers to have qualifiers and not be 1.0.0
- remove our dependency on update.configurator in the agent dl
- remove the need to ship our own copy of update.configurator by getting a
change in the update.configurator shipped with eclipse SDK 3.4 M1

PaScaL

             Jeff
             McAffer/Ottawa/IB
             M@IBMCA                                                    To
             Sent by:                  equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             equinox-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [equinox-dev] [prov] Milestone
             08/07/2007 10:09          dates
             AM

             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

The Eclipse project milestone dates are shaping up to be
      M1 - August 10, 2007
     M2 - September 21, 2007
     M3 - November 2, 2007
     M4 - December 14, 2007
     M5 - February 8, 2008
Given that, I suggest that line up the provisioning milestones and shift M2
to Sept 21.

It might also be a good idea to do an M1a this week to line up with the
Eclipse M1.

Thoughts?

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx