[equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint

Please either add javadoc info or wiki info on the design of the org.eclipse.equinox.prov.touchpoint.natives and . This appears to be where install handler equivalent functionality would be performed. I don't need extensive docs. I just need to know the plan so I can evaluate how it can be used. We use the install handlers extensively in the current eclipse and I am attempting to locate the home for this functionality. Also is Rhino _javascript_ envisioned to be the main scripting mechanism for the native touchpoint?

Back to the top