Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Milestone dates

It makes sense to me that we would at least create a packaging of the M1 SDK so that people can install it using our agent. That would also give us a chance to add qualifiers to our provisioning bundles to avoid confusing different builds.

Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

08/07/2007 10:09 AM

Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] [prov] Milestone dates

The Eclipse project milestone dates are shaping up to be

     M1 - August 10, 2007
    M2 - September 21, 2007
    M3 - November 2, 2007
    M4 - December 14, 2007
    M5 - February 8, 2008

Given that, I suggest that line up the provisioning milestones and shift M2 to Sept 21.

It might also be a good idea to do an M1a this week to line up with the Eclipse M1.

Thoughts?

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx