[equinox-dev] Re: [provisioning-dev] Equinox Provisioning M1

Congratulations on this delivery!  We've been anticipating this as a good time to start integrating in on a branch under Maya.  I'm looking forward to see how the two might align.  In playing briefly with M1 this morning, I first created a profile that had the SDK.  Sure enough, I was able to launch my workbench!  I then added the agent to the same profile.  Next launch showed the product for the agent instead of continuing to launch the SDK product.  Is there a document that shows the flow of how the config.ini for the target profile is built based on the selected installable units?

Congrats again, Tim