[equinox-dev] [prov] [provisioning-dev] two process questions...

thanks.  forwarding to equinox-dev...
----- Forwarded by Susan M Franklin/Beaverton/IBM on 07/27/2007 07:54 AM -----
Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: provisioning-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/26/2007 08:12 PM
Please respond to "Developer discussions for provisioning \(Update Manager\)        initiatives"