Re: [equinox-dev] No available bundle exports package 'javax.swing.event'

Where do you see the error?  In the java code file where you import the javax.swing.event package or in your bundle MANIFEST.MF file where you use Import-Package: javax.swing.event?

This package should be exported by the system bundle (org.eclipse.osgi in equinox) when running on a J2SE-1.2 or higher VM.

Tom

David Leangen <osgi@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/24/2007 04:36 AM

Please respond to
osgi@xxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] No available bundle exports package        'javax.swing.event'

Hello!

I am getting a bunch of errors in Eclipse like the one above.

I thought that javax packages were supposed to be "automatically"
imported by the framework...

Is there some setting I need to set in Eclipse?

Thanks!
David