[equinox-dev] Trouble with http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_Getting_Started

Following (and, carefully!)  the instructions in the "My First Run" section.....

First, it is not clear to me whether the argument "-Declipse.prov.metadataGenerator.eclipseBase=...." should point back to the same Eclipse install from which I am running or to another Eclipse install. So I installed another Eclipse and pointed at that one.

Second, when I run the "Test Director SDK" it terminates immediately with no feedback or errors.

Finally, when I run the "org.eclipse.equinox.prov.metadata.test.AllTests" I get 23/23 failures.

I suspect it's some sort of configuration problem. Has anyone been able to get this going from a virgin Eclipse 3.3 install?
-Paul

Back to the top