Re[4]: [equinox-dev] Prosyst contributions

SK> That's great! I've just done a quick sanity check and everything compiles,
SK> starts and is ready to try out.

Also all services passes the coresponding OSGi Release 4.1 test cases.

SK>  Thanks.

SK> For anyone wanting to take a look, the following new projects were added to
SK> the incubator.

SK> 1) org.eclipse.equinox.ds
SK> 2) org.eclipse.equinox.io
SK> 3) org.eclipse.equinox.ip
SK> 4) org.eclipse.equinox.util
SK> 5) org.eclipse.equinox.wireadmin

SK> I had one cosmetic question for equinox.util. Currently the BSN is
SK> "org.eclipse.equinox.util.putifull" -- is there some reason it's not just
SK> org.eclipse.equinox.util?

Because I do a lot of refeactoring there may be some ProSyst stuff
left inside. The name org.eclipse.equinox.util.putifull is used in our
OSGi implementation. I'll change it to the equinox one.

-Pavlin